Working at Height / Safe use of Ladders
All personnel whose responsibilities involve working at height using ladders. Course Aim: To provide the knowledge and skills to work safely at height and use safety harnesses correctly & safely.
- Relevant Legislation
- Guidance on when Harnesses/Lanyards need to be worn
- Categories for safe work at height
- Safe working off Ladders
- Safe working off Step Ladders
- CE marking
- Work restraint – WHY?
- Work restraint – how it will work
- Equipment strengths:
- Equipment inspection
- Rescue provision
- Practical session (fitting and inspection of a full body harness, restraint lanyard, and correctly attach to an anchorage point)
Give us a call on 01656 656382 for Durations and Costs